Personally, I love those ‘Glam Rock’ makeup looks. I think they really suit me, and its what I love most to create. So today I wanted to share with you all this Paris Jackson makeup tutorial. Its glam, its rock, its grungy, its edgy. I love it, do you?
You can see here in this photo, what my inspiration came from to create this look!
Click on the image above or below to check out this makeup tutorial!
– Soap & Glory Solar Powder = Bronzo
– Soap & Glory Love At First Blush = Pink, Pop & Pearl
– Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peachy Glow Cheek Palette
– Tanya Burr Cosmetics Birthday Suit Eyeshadow Palette
– Barry M Kohl Pencil
– L’Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara
– L’Oreal Color Riche Lip Liner = 302 Bois De Rose
– NYX Butter Gloss = Angel Food Cake