Firstly I just want to say thank you to Mad About Beauty Blog for nominating me for this award, it was a lovely surprise and simply thank you so much!
The creator of this award is Okoto, and I think its a brilliant award to set up, as it shows followers different blogs that they may not of seen or heard of! So thank you to Okoto also, for creating this award!
Three Facts About Me:
- I worked as a professional makeup artist in the film and fashion industry from 2012-2015. Working on films and photo shoots showed me my love for creativity and my love for makeup / skincare.
- I am someone who is really caring. I care about my friends and family deeply, and I would go out of my way always to make someone smile.
- My life doesn’t make sense. I’ve gone from studying and working as an artist, at university and selling my work, to working and training as a makeup artist in the industry, to applying and being accepted to study law in September! I guess you could say I’m a bit of a mystery!
Questions from the nominator
What is your favourite thing about your blog or just blogging in general?
I love that my blog is read by people of all ages. I love creating content that I would read, and that I hope others enjoy reading. But most of all, I love that my blog includes bits of my life over the years, the art and photography, the makeup, and the writing, which I guess you could say links into law, as I reckon I’ll be writing a lot there.
If you could have anything you wanted but only one thing what would it be? Why?
As soppy as it sounds, I wish my dogs could live forever. They are my lives, my family, my fur babies, my children. They make me smile every single day, they make me laugh, they understand me, and they are always there for me. If I could spend the rest of my life, with them by my side, I would always be happy and grateful!
Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Ummmm… Ashley Graham. I love everything that she does, and her love for being unique. She’s absolutely beautiful, but isn’t the standard model. She’s also incredibly funny, I follow her on InstaStories and I love her! She’s beautiful, different, daring and unique!
Where is the last place you visited?
On holiday? In everyday life?….??
On holiday was Norfolk, infact I’m back there on Friday, and I cannot wait, I go to North Norfolk about four to six times a year, its beautiful there. The beaches are just stunning, and the shopping is pretty good too.
In everyday life, the kitchen! I just made dinner.. Ratatouille !!
If you could do anything in life differently what would it be?
I don’t think I would. I mean I am who I am because of my life, the challenges and difficulties have brought me to this point, they’ve made me who I am. Sure I could take away the difficulties, it would of made my life a lot easier, but if it would of then meant that I wasn’t as caring towards people who go through similar things, or ignorant to those things. Then no, I wouldn’t change it. Because I can sympathise with people, and I get it! So nothing!
My link to my best post
So the way I’m looking at this post, is the link to my most popular post, which is the Lottie London ‘All About That Base’ Foundation Stick review. This was a post I was really honest in, you guys seemed to love it as 468 viewed it! So thank you so much if you are one of those people!
Five Questions I ask you
- Who inspired you to start and create your blog?
- Do you have a youtube channel that you run along side your blog?
- Do you have any artists, bloggers, makeup artists, skin experts who inspire you?
- If you had one wish, and one wish only, you could have or do anything in the world, what would it be?
- Its been a long day for you, what do you reach for tipple wise?
I am nominating (I know it says, ten but I’m going to nominate five)
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link of their blog
- Mention the creator of the Mystery Blogger Award and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
I hope you all enjoyed this different post here on my blog, and an extra post here as well as I don’t normally do three blog posts in a day. (On Tuesdays & Fridays I also upload my youtube videos here). Let me know what you think of this post down below in the comments.